Is your mehendi just round the corner? Well, it is one of the most gorgeous days of any woman’s life, where you get to dress up to all your glory. Thanks to the proliferation of fashion, there are so many traditional styles that we can try out today on our mehendi.
Well from shopping for the best salwar kameez online to deciding whether or not to wear a lehenga or a saree for this evening, there are a lot of decisions that you will need to take right now to get the perfect mehendi look. So, here are some traditional and some not so traditional ideas that you can try out for your mehendi:
- One of the most opted for options these days are lehengas which are a perfect fit for mehendi nights. You can dance in them, and you can get your hands henna-ed at the same time as well. These are gorgeous and gaudy and will help you to create the perfect mehendi night look. Traditionally lehengas are worn with dupattas, but if you want to experiment a little, then you can wear them without one and opt instead for top blouses.
- Well if you are planning on wearing a lehenga on your wedding day, then skip the lehenga for your mehendi. Opt instead for a saree. These are elegant drapes and can make you look gorgeous any time. Opt for a colour of saree which is typically light shade because then it will look really well with the dark red colour of the mehendi on your hand and feet. You can also team it up with flower jewellery which will complete the look or keep it really simple and opt instead for a flower wreath on your hair bun!
- Want to keep it traditional, the Punjabi style? Well then you should buy the best salwar kameez online and go for it for your mehendi. Make sure that the salwar kameez is bright and with golden motifs so that you get the wedding look in tow. Dupattas are must to complete the look. You can wear a mangtika if you want with these as well for a departure from the traditional. And on top of that salwar kameez is really easy to wear and dancing in it is easier! So these make a great option for your mehendi.
- Want to skip the traditional part and opt for something different? Well then you can always go for ethnic bejewelled gowns which are so much in fashion these days. These are long and easy to wear making it the choice of many brides to be!
- And last but not the least; you can wear a long brocade jacket with a silk skirt or palazzo if you want the fashion meter to go crazy. This is one of the most stylish looks that you can try for your mehendi and if keeping it different is your style, then this is the outfit for you.
Now that you have so many options to choose from, take your pick and start arranging for the accessories as well!